WEBSITE RE-LAUNCH: WELCOME TO OUR NEW UPDATED WEBSITE!
* e+i has ongoing workshops at our nyc office
* e+i featured in Modelo's Design Manifestos Series
* house renovation project in Luxembourg is under construction!
* eva invited to give a talk on Architecture+Research at Perspective2015 USA at the Waldorf Astoria, june2015
* eva gives a digital fabrication workshop at Parsons 2015.04
*Fashion show at Highine stages features 3d printed accessories made by e+i in collaboration with Parsons Design Lab and Ford Mustang.
* e+i is working with Parsons Design Lab research group developing 3d printed prototypes for Fashion. 2014.07
* e+i is shortlisted for Scotsdale public art work installation 2014.06
* eva gives a digital fabrication workshop at Parsons 2014.04.08
* eva gives a digital fabrication workshop with emphasis on 3d printing at Parsons. 2013.10.22
* Eva and Ian are again co-teaching a design studio at Parsons School of Constructed Environments (SCE) F13
* eva gives a digital fabrication workshop at Parsons. 2012.11.07
* e+i studio wins the 2012 Event Design Awards, category of Best Trade Show Environements over 50'x50'
* Eva and Ian are co-teaching a design studio at Parsons School of Constructed Environments (SCE)
* Eva is teaching the Summer Graduate Studio at Parsons School of Constructed Environments (SSCE)
* Eva is invited to speak at the Architecture + Philosophy Conference (Architecture and its Image) at Boston University, 2012.10.19
* Ian is giving a Rhino/Grasshopper tutorial, 2012.06.02 more to come!
* Eva is invited juror for Fashion Design senior thesis review, Parsons The New School For Design 2012.04.23
*radio interview of e+i partners for floor daily*
*Eva is invited juror for Fashion Design senior thesis review, Parsons The New School For Design 2012.04.23
* Piazza Ceramica is published and reviewed in Cer Magazine #29 . 2012.03
* Piazza Ceramica is published and reviewed by eVolo architecture magazine
* e+i studio is First Prize winner of the International Competition to design the Ceramics of Italy pavilion; PIAZZA CERAMICA. Construction starts January 2012. Opens April 2012
* Eva is iInterviewed by The AND PROJECT. 2011.12
* Eva is giving a workshop on Digital Fabrication at Parsons The New School For Design. 2011.11
* Eva is giving a workshop on Choreography and Interior Design for the MA Interior Design students at Parsons The New School For Design. 2011.01
* Our performance installation Nuages is published in designboom. 2011.09
* Eva Perez de Vega's essay "Experiencing Built Space" is published in the International Journal of Arts and Sciences. 2011.08
* EPdV Studio has merged into e+i studio, LLC. Our new website has launched! Please see: www.eiStudio.net 2011.08
* Eva Perez de Vega is teaching architecture design studio at Parsons The New School For Design: School of Constructed Environments, and first year design studio and seminar at School of Design Strategies. Spring 2011
* Eva Perez de Vega has been nominated for The New School's Distinguished Teaching Award for her work at Parsons The New School For Design
* Eva Perez de Vega lectures at the PHILOSOPHY+ARCHITECTURE conference at the University of Boston. 2011.04.15
* Interview by the Lab Gallery, e+i with Nu Dance Theater
* Evalectures at the 25th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference in the Humanities, University of West Georgia, 2010.11.11
* Eva lectures at the International Journal of Arts & Sciences (IJAS) conference, in Rome. 2010.11.24
* We are moving to our new office space on Broadway! 2010.08.16
* Eva is awarded a research/travel grant from the New School For Social Research. May'10
* Eva is teaching the Summer Studies in Architecture intensive course at Parsons The New School For Design: School of Constructed Environments. June-July 2010, and the Senior Architecture intensive in August
* e+i has received the Manhattan Cultural Art Fund (MCAF) Grant in support of upcoming project "upStream"an architectural performative installation. Feb.2010
for more news please visit our blog : e+i blog